Finally, it's almost fall weather! I have been patiently waiting for summer to end. It is the worst, especially with all the humidity.
I feel like Bliss used to be all the rage back in the early 2000s. I am always surprised when I see one of their products. I tried their Green Tea Wonder, and it literally smells like glue and leaves my skin feeling tight. However, I think it does help brighten my skin. I wasn't able to find it again to repurchase, so I guess I will have to wait for the brand to have another resurgence.
The Benefit POREfessional Deep Retreat was fun to use. It was like any other clay mask I have used, so I wouldn't get it again. It had a fun purple hue and left my skin feeling soft. However, it didn't do anything different from more affordable options.
The SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic has a terrible scent. It smells like rusty iron nails. It leaves my skin feeling a bit tight. Unfortunately, it was an expensive waste of time, as I didn't notice my skin looking any different.
I feel the same way about the 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster. It has a pretty glittery consistency and goes on smoothly. It feels like nothing on my skin, and it also looks like it does nothing for my skin.

No comments:
Post a Comment