Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Cleaning!



Yay! Spring is *sort* of here.. Well in the spirit of "spring cleaning", I decided to go through some of my junk...and well it turns out, I have a LOT of stuff.
Yeah, that is just 3 of the 32 boxes I have filled with stuff. It also doesn't include things I am currently using or in linen closets. Yes, I have a hoarding problem.

Anyways, make sure to check your products to see if they are expired.

Here is a quick chart of makeup expiration dates -

Powders and shadows: 2 years
Cream shadows: 12 - 18 months
Foundation: 1 year
Lipstick & lip liner: 6 months to 1 year
Mascara & eyeliners: 2 - 3 months
Makeup brushes: Clean weekly using a mild detergent
Makeup sponges: Replace weekly, or when sponge becomes soiled 

Makeup brush cleaners: 6 months -  1 year

Did you start your spring cleaning? Did you find anything you didn't realized you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment