Sunday, March 30, 2014

Aveeno Nourish and Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner






Thinking the “strong” Florida sun will do major damage to my hair I decided to take along this “gentle”  shampoo and conditioner duo hoping it will help. I had recently got a haircut cutting off not just the dead ends but at least 6 inches of hair. I hoped the shampoo/conditioner help protect my strands from breaking and keeping “I just came from the salon look”. The soft scented did leave my hair soft and manageable. Did it help strengthen my hair? Truly, I have no way of knowing but I did like how my hair look afterwards, so I am guessing even if it didn’t strengthen my hair it did strengthen my self confidence. Now, all is left is the massive acne breakout, that the Florida’s heat has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment