Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15














I bought the holiday set for these mini lip balms and finally got around to using one. I love the Fresh brand and I heard a lot of good things about these lip treatments, so I figured I should give them a try. This is a hydrating treatment that nourishes, protects, and plumps the lips. Unlike the other treatments this lip balm goes on clear.  The lip balm is packed with reparative oils, waxes, real sugar, black currant oil, grapeseed polyphenols, Vitamins A, C, and E. It is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, triclosan, lanolin, petroleum and mineral oil.The lip treatment made my feel buttery soft and my lips had a sweet taste to it. The one thing I hate about this lip treatment is that the stick is too thin that it broke after a couple uses. I might buy the full size version as I did like the product but I was annoyed that the lip balm broke so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment