“The Best Bikini for Your Body -
If you have a Big Bust : Extra wide straps are not your only solution, we promise! If you’d prefer a top with skinny straps, just make sure it also has underwire, which will keep you from feeling overexposed.
If you have a Small Bust : Skip padded tops, which can end up making your chest look overstuffed, and fake your curves with tops that feature feminine ruffles and bold patterns instead.
If you have an Hourglass Shape : Embrace your bombshell body with a retro-inspired suit. Vintage cuts are especially designed to show off things like a tiny waist and killer curves. “
New SPF Products to Try -
Clarins Sunscreen Spray Oil - Free Lotion SPF 15
Sun Bum Pro Premium Face Stick SPF 30
Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation SPF 34 in Limited Edition Case
EOS Lemon Drop Smooth Sphere Lip Balm SPF 15
How to get a Great Self Tan -
“1. You can exfoliate furiously, but the key to a seamless, glowy finish is to use a lots of moisturizer, especially anywhere you’re dry - your elbows, knees, etc. It blends everything perfectly.
2. Feet are the toughest spots to get right. Use lots of moisturizer [before and/or after the tanner - it works beautifully either way] and blend like crazy.
3. Do you hands last. Wash the tanner off your palms thoroughly with soap and water. Let them dry; put a dot of tanner on the back of one hand and rub the two backs together.
4. Do it the day before you need to look fabulous. If you miss a spot or overdo, you can correct it the next day. Oil, soap and a washcloth will tone down most mistakes.”
The Best BB for Dark Skin
Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB in Deep
L’Oreal PAris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Deep
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12 Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF35 in Dark
Dr. Brandt Pores No More BB Matte in Medium to Dark
The Fishtail Braid by John Barrett owner of eponymous salon.
“1. Divide the sections of hair you want to braid into two pieces. Take a small outer piece from one side and cross it over to the inside of the opposing side.
2. Repeat with small outer pieces crossing over to become part of the inside of the first section.
3. Keep crossing small outer pieces into the opposite inside until braid is complete. Pull aparty for a more relaxed look.”
“Thin Hair - Coil damp hair with thickening mist into pin curls. When it is 60 percent dry, go over with a diffuser to set curls - run fingers through.
Curly Hair - Flat iron each piece - not too straight to stretch the curls out into waves.
Long Hair - Braid damp hair and leave overnight or until it’s dry.
Short Hair - Wrap small sections of hair around curling iron and tousle.