Saturday, May 10, 2014

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque





For my 26th birthday, I decided  to tour Copenhagen [and Arhus], Paris, Amsterdam and Kiles for my birthday. While I thought I was enriching my soul and spirit I didn't realize that I was ruining my hair in the process. My hair sadly, no matter how much conditioner, oils and love I put in it,  I was still getting a dry scalp. I had bought a travel size packet of this to use during a down day as way for when I got homesick I had something familiar. The macadamia, argan, tea tree, and chamomile oil enriched hair masque made my frizzy dry hair super smooth and soft. While I find the mask very rich and  `heavy´, I found using a small amount or mixing it regular conditioner does a better job as it wouldn’t make my hair feel weighed down. The deep conditioning masque is also packed with aloe and algae extract that left hair smell yummy and not overpowering. I love this masque although it is a bit pricey, I will be bringing it whenever I travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment