Friday, April 2, 2021

April 2021 Haul!

 

 


It's April already! I am looking forward to warmer weather. This month I definitely went overboard even though I finished only a handful of things, you know, my usual MO.

I got quite a few new masks and I am really looking forward to using those nose strips for blackheads. I got one from SpaLife and the other from MeFactory. I love using these types of strips and seeing all the gunk that is removed. I got a new mask from MediHeal that has acupuncture points on the mask and you have to press those spots to add another level of relaxation.

As always, I bought tons of lip products even though I can't really wear them without dirtying my mask. I got this lovely red lipstick from MAC in Russian Red and Lotus Night, Julep's Lady in Red lipstick, and YSL red lip stain. I got this pretty pink champagne color from Marc Jacobs in Pink Parade. I got this beautiful tinted lip color from Ilia in Arabian Nights. I heard so much good things from this brand and I am really excited to try it. Charlotte Tilbury is another cult favorite product and I got a beautiful nude brown in Bond Girl. I got a new Fenty beauty lip paint in Unlocked.

I love scalp shampoos and I am really looking forward to the Living Proof one. I have used their leave-in creams and they made a noticeable difference. I also got the one from Sachajuan which also got really good reviews. I got a new facial oil from Malin + Goetz. I have used a few products from this brand and always had good results. I got a new bamboo serum from this Korean brand which seems cool. I also got a few Perricone MD products that promise to help with my acne. 

I got a bunch of other things that I am really excited to try. Is there anything you are excited to try this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment