Monday, December 12, 2022

Empties for November and December 2022!

Ah, it's almost the end of the year! I can't believe it. While it may look like I finished a few things, it's actually a bunch of stuff that I finished over two months and not nearly enough stuff as I bought. There were a few noteworthy items and a few duds. 

Kopari's Tahitian Vanilla hydrating body milk smelled amazing and it was lightweight. It was perfect for the warmer months as it was hydrating but, not heavy and greasy. And the scent was so alluring and stayed on all day. This was my favorite body milk ever and I would definitely buy it again.

Araceli's  Ojos Perfectos liquid eyeliner in  Night is so dark and so easy to apply. It takes a few seconds to try and it doesn't smudge or move. I was literally using this eyeliner everyday and it lasted for months!

Lasncome Absolue Creme Riche cream made my skin feel like the softest of buttery skin. The cream itself was like butter when I smoothed it on. My skin literally drank up every ounce of moisture this cream provided. The cream is very thick and rich. It's too bad this cream costs more than I make in three days otherwise I would get it back in a heartbeat. 

Tropic Labs's Washed Up all in one shower oil was an interesting concept but, a muddled execution. The shower oil supposedly helps cleans and hydrates. Except, it had no foam and it left a residue behind. When I used this product, it didn't feel like I was using anything and that I was just rinsing off my skin with water. I feel like this was more of an in shower hydrator than a cleansing product.

Blesswell Lathering Body Wash in Island Breeze is a product by DJ Khaled. I actually didn't realize it was a men's body wash nor that it was created by DJ Khaled. Overall, the product was pretty mediocre for the cost.  It smells nice but, even though it says "lathering" it had the poorest lather I ever seen for a body wash. I have seen dollar store body washes produce better results than this body wash.


No comments:

Post a Comment