Monday, January 20, 2014

Yes to Carrots Acne Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes












As everyone can agree, sometimes there are not enough hours in the day. The last thing I want to do after a long day is wash my face. That is why I like keeping a packet near my bed so my lazy butt doesn’t have to go far to clean my face before hitting the sack. The facial wipes are made with 97% natural compostable, FSC certified fabric is Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free. The wipes are packed with tomato extracts, red pepper, witch hazel and salicylic acid. The wipes promise to help fight acne blemishes and leaves skin clean and clear.  While I wasn’t using this wipes to prevent or clear my acne and blemishes, I didn’t notice they did much to alleviate my acne and blemish or clear my pores and blackheads. I really hoped that it would help clean the blackheads that has made home on my nose. This wipes didn’t wipe off my mascara cleanly so I usually have to follow up with makeup remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment