Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tresemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment

Photo Source - Tresemme


Tresemme promises salon quality hair products at affordable prices. It can repair damaged hair with 5 uses if used with Tresemme Platinum Strength hair protocol. According to the instructions, after shampooing apply a generous amount from mid length to your ends and apply what is left over to the roots. Wait 5 minutes and then rinse off. After I applied the fresh scented hair mask, I used a shower cap and then I took the hair dryer and blasted my hair [ with the shower cap on ]  for a couple of minutes to let the mask sink in. I then washed it off and let it air dry. The end result? Super soft, manageable and OMG frizz free hair! While it seems to be a lot of steps, trust me the end result is worth it. I kept getting asked if I got my hair done. And the answer is yes, but I did it myself for one - fifth of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment