Sunday, January 26, 2014

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Pudding

Photo Source - Sephora


With a name like “pudding”, who wanted to try this luscious whipped cream? Full confession - I am not one to really like putting things in my hair or doing anything with my hair for that matter. I figured new year, I might try something new. The creamy pudding is not formulated with parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes and petrochemicals. The multitasking  product “promises to define, control, and mold curls, coils, kinks, waves”. I figured that I would used it since my natural hair texture is wavy and a bit unruly. Even on a good day, my hair looks like I just rolled out of bed. I decided to use the pudding after washing my hair. While applying the pudding to my wet hair, my hands felt sticky after applying the product. I was going to heat style my hair but decided it would be easier to tie my hair in little buns and  style my hair in the morning. So was not the case, my hair was thick, greasy, knotty, linty and just plain gross. I couldn’t wait to wash out the gunk from my hair. I am guessing, I have used a bit too much product. The second time I used less product but I didn’t really notice anything. I presume, that I probably need to use heat the next time I use this product but I am in  no rush to try it again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment