Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bite Beauty VIB Rouge Creme Lipstick










Guess who is finally a Sephora VIB Rouge again! :P I forgot to swatch it before. It looks like I might need to get a new camera since my first 5 batches of photos got deleted :(

This "limited edition" shade is from what I heard is only available for VIB Rouge for $28.  The creamy red lipstick is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, GMO, triclosan, phthalates and is gluten free.  

It has a matte finish but it is hydrating and leaving lips feeling soft and smooth.  It went on smooth and felt nice against my lips. It is a nice creme red that reminds me of old school glamour.  I am almost finish with my little sample :( and I am really debating whether or not to get the full size.



No comments:

Post a Comment