Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Skylark Snowkissed Cashmere Eye Shadow Palette
































The palette comes with 6 eyeshadows and 1 highlighter along with 3 how to cards and 1 full size dual sided brush. The colors are gorgeous for smokey eyes but seem a bit random, well to me at least. At first, I thought Pinecone and Nutmeg was the same eyeshadow  but one is just more "warmer" than the other. And Lace was very chalky and not very pigmented and it was the only one that wasn't shimmery. It was not very flattering on my dark skin. The eyeshadows went on smooth, velvety, and highly pigmented. The eyeshadow last a decent amount of time before creasing and fading. It is a decent palette but not worth the $40  as I am not super excited about the colors. I tend to wear bold colors but these work well for work or those who like the "natural look".

No comments:

Post a Comment