Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Honest Company Purely Simple Lip Balm





This lip balm is originally sold in a pack of three with two other flavors but I am not sure if this is from the pack I bought or the one I got from my Glossybox subscription. It could be very be the one I tried from the subscription and then bought the lip balm set. Why am I bringing this up, frankly I have no idea...haha! Moving on, the lip balm went on like butter and left my lips soft and smooth. I didn’t notice a scent or taste to the lip balm. Which is good because I have a tendency of licking off my lip balm, especially those Strawberry Lip Smackers [*sigh*].  I did like how the ingredients list was all natural and easy to read. So, even if I did “accidentally” manage to taste a bit, I don’t have to worry about it. If you are a fan of Burt’s Bees Lip Balms, you should definitely give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment