Monday, February 24, 2014

Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask









I read great reviews on this mask and I thought I should give it try. The only one problem with this mask, well it turns out I am allergic to avocado. Although, it didn’t stop me from using the mask. The creamy mask goes on smoothly and washes off fairly easy. It doesn’t have a strong scent which is okay because I mostly like only floral scents [ I am spoiled :) ] The mask is infused with nourishing avocados that hydrates and bananas that soften skin.  Upon application, my face started burning and stingy but after washing it off my face; it was a bit sensitive and felt a bit tight. I followed up with some moisturizer and my face felt amazing smooth and soft. Even couple of days afterwards my face still had a dewy look and felt soft like butter [I am so hungry now]. I love this mask, I am just a bit sad my dumb self had to be allergic to avocados. Perhaps, I can build up a resistance?

No comments:

Post a Comment