Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tom’s of Maine Wicked Cool Toothpaste








This toothpaste is made for older kids [those who are a child at heart] who have outgrown kiddie flavored toothpaste like strawberries and bubblegum but don’t like overpowering mint flavor in regular toothpaste. Like Tom’s toothpaste it has no artificial dyes, sweeteners or flavors while strengthening enamel and freshening breath.  When I saw this I didn’t realize it was going to have a mild taste, I thought with a name as “Wicked Cool” it would be blast of cool mint. I like my toothpaste to leave my mouth with a strong minty taste as I usually have a two hour commute to work and people are thisclose to my face. The toothpaste does foam up well but I think I am going to save it for days when I am going to have breakfast after brushing and I don’t want a strong minty taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment